Nordic media links
General media statistics
- Danish Agency for Culture
is an agency under the Danish Ministry of Culture, and is the regulatory authority for broadcasting in Denmark.
- Danish Ministry of Culture
provides information about film, radio and television in Denmark.
- Ministry of Transport and Communications Finland
provides information about radio and television, as well as press subsidies in Finland.
is a nordic information center for media and communication research.
- Statistics Denmark
has a website with Danish official statistics.
- Statistics Finland
provides Finnish media statistics.
- Statistics Iceland
has Icelandic media and culture statistics.
- Statistics Sweden
has Swedish official statistics.
- Swedish Arts Council
publishes official cultural statistics and conducts regular surveys on cultural habits in Sweden.
- The Swedish Press and Broadcasting Authority
is the Swedish national authority for the media sector. The Authority grants licences, gives information and monitors developments in the media field.
- Danish Publishers Association
is a trade association of companies involved in publishing in Denmark (website in Danish only).
- Danske Mediers Oplagskontrol
has circulation statistics for newspapers and periodicals in Denmark (website in Danish only).
has circulation figures for newspapers and periodicals in Finland.
- Ministry of Education and Culture
has information about film, literature, music and audiovisual culture in Finland.
- Pressens Hus
has a list of websites for several Danish press organisations.
- Swedish Media Publishers' Association
is a trade and employers' association for Swedens' daily newspapers and other media companies.
- Swedish Publishers' Association
has statistics on the Swedish book market.
- DR (Danish Broadcasting Corporation)
is Denmarks' national public service broadcaster.
- Finnish Communications Regulatory Authority
is the administrative body supervising advertising and sponsorship in Finnish radio and television.
is Iceland's national public service broadcaster.
- Swedish Radio
is Sweden's national public service radio broadcaster.
- Swedish Television
is Sweden's national public service television broadcaster.
- Yle (Finnish Broadcasting Company)
is Finlands' national public service broadcasting company.
- IRM - Institute for Advertising and Media Statistics
publishes reports on the Nordic advertising markets etc.